As the Big Brother Naija Season 7 edition winds down, it would not be out of place to say that the reality TV show has offered over 20 young people fame.
As the remaining 6 finalists battle for the N100 million grand prize, some of the evicted housemates have achieved different things and are consistently in the news.
The show also offered some of the housemates the privilege to get verified on all their social media platforms, HausaToday in this article highlight five ‘level up’ housemates who are already having the blue tick on Instagram.
1. Phyna: Ijeoma Josephina Otabor popularly known as Phyna is one of the 6 finalists. She is a content creator and stand-up comedian.
2. Beauty Tukura: She was the 43rd miss Nigeria, a lawyer and model. Beauty was disqualified from the reality show for breaking the house rules.
3. Bella Okagbue: She is one of the 6 finalists and a social media influencer prior to the reality TV show.
4. Bryann: Bryann is a singer whose musical talent was applauded repeatedly in the Biggie house. He has an album to his name and he is also one of the finalists.
5. Rachel Edward: She is a Nollywood actress, digital creator, entrepreneur, and make-up artist. Rachel is one of the ‘riders’ in the reality show.